Saturday 22 June 2013

Best Man Toast Wedding Speech

Is everybody already having fun tonight? We all should be, as we are here to celebrate the union of our dear _____ and _____. By the way, to those who dont know me yet, I am _____ (name), the grooms best man, thank you _____ (groom) for choosing me, as I am deeply honored for this invitation. As we all will know, _____ (groom) and I just gotten friends only a couple of months ago, which makes me so fortunate to be here tonight, playing my role as _____s (groom) best man.

_____ (groom) and I met along the beach somewhere in California a few months ago. I approached him because he seemed so sad, then he said he was having trouble finding a best man for his upcoming wedding since he doesnt have any friends while his bride-to-be has tons of them. So I automatically volunteered to teach him some tips on how to win friends. Eventually, we became friends too! We befriended here his groomsmen: _____ (name) from a car shop, _____ (name) here is the guy across his apartment, and _____ (name) is our friend from the coffee shop.

Some of you here might think that our groom is such a shallow guy for not knowing how to make friends. But unlike you, I think otherwise. I admire him for his sense of dedication. He doesnt have friends because he got caught up with work and with his girl. By the way, (look at bride) you look fantastic as ever. When our groom is not with _____ (bride) hes at work trying to earn and save some bucks for their future together. That is why our beautiful bride is one lucky girl to have him as her groom; theyre both lucky to have each other.

Our beautiful bride, Mrs. _____ (grooms family name), thank you so much for calling me and be here tonight, you really love your man to care enough how he feels. And man, though youve almost not chosen me as your best man, I want to thank you for inviting me any other way.

I will not hold any of you much longer, so for our bride and grooms happily in love forever after, lets toast to that. Cheers! Congratulations.

Growing up, I was always known as the affluent speaker in my circle of friends. Everyone knows me as someone who can speak to anyone and make a fun and interesting conversation out of nowhere. That is probably why I am always being asked to give speeches with best man jokes at weddings, graduations, and celebrations of other kinds. My specialty is weddings.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software