Friday 12 October 2012

Father of The Bride Speech - Family - Parenting

Preparing for your daughter's wedding can be a tedious task. Many responsibilities await you. Putting all the preparations aside, as a loving father you are most likely to write your daughter a personal and affectioned speech. But that's no easy task. Following is a guide to make things easier for you.

I'm just a regular guy that wanted to hold a great speech at my daughters wedding. And I'm sure you feel the same way, you don't want to stand up at your childs wedding and present a bad toast. That just won't do. And well, that's why I'm doing this guide. It's for you and all the other guys out there that's on the way to hold their father of the bride wedding speech. The truth is, I actually held two speeches at my daughters wedding; one serious and one lighter version with a few jokes in it. I wanted to do both, so I wrote two speeches. Which is actually not a problem once you get the hang of it!

You know the process of writing a great father of the bride wedding speech is not really that hard, but you have to know where to start and what rules to follow. This and more will be presented to you if you choose to go the same way I did. And I really recommend you to try it out. It will definetly provide you with a few pointers and things to think about.

I started working on my father of the bride speech no more than 2 whole month before the wedding. And now, after the big night, I could have started even earlier then that. But as I look back at the day when I held my wedding speech, I'm very satisfied with what I wrote and said. The best thing is, you don't have to write everything on your own if you feel like you're not a writer. Do what I did, and get help! I started to look for books on the subject of father of the bride speech but after a few hours looking at book reviews on "how to hold wedding speeches" and so on, I got tired. Then I actually found a website that had everything I needed, and more! /

This is a great blog written by a father just like me. He offers many valuable tips and advice on how to write a proper and fun wedding speech for your daughters.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software