Saturday 9 June 2012

Hire a Wedding Photographer

Here comes the bride, all dress in white...Are you familiar with these words? Oh for sure the clue is already there the word "bride". You guess it right, I am talking about wedding.

Every day there will always be onecouplewho tie the knot wherever they are in the world. This is one of the most celebrated occasions for humans. Or maybe it's purely for women's pleasure.

This is women's way of trapping their own man to make him stay and get committed in therelationship. This really sounds familiar right? Na, moving alone to the wedding topic. There are a lot of different aspects that couples need to tackle years or months before the weddingformthe wedding dress, tuxedo, the cake,reception, wedding bands, invitations and etc. One of the wedding feature that I always forget until it really hit me straight to the eyes on my wedding was the weddingphotographer.

Did you forget about him too? I still remember my wedding as if it was just likeyesterday. The truth of the matter is my wedding was over a year ago. Indeed, I was very happy watching my bride walked down the aisle. But when I got all the bills I started to whine and even get mad about how much we indeed spent for that one day alone. It is really difficult for me to grasp the truth that we spent about $20,000 for the wedding!

You would probably tell me; oh it's the bride's parents who will pay the bill. Na, forget that idea! It was like during the ancient times I believe. It does not apply to the present times. Simply put I was on my own to pay for the bill.

As I looked back to our wedding, I remember the ridiculous act that our wedding photographer did. You should have probably known that hiring a wedding photographer is quite expensive; it can cost you thousands of dollars for few couple of pictures taken! How on earth they can go away with that?

To continue the story, we hired our wedding photographer and as agreed we will deposit $200. This was like a year before our wedding. So, there was no problem with that. But then he sent me an email telling me he wants to have a deposit of $1,000! Who is he kidding? This is totally unacceptable. He contradicted his own statement. $200 deposit became $1,000! We told him to forget about that idea of his. It turned out that he did not even insisted to get the $1,000 deposit and settled with getting paid on the wedding day.

If you are on the look in hiring the right wedding photographer, you need to do a lot research. Go online and look for various wedding photographers. It is best recommended that you should look at their previous work before you even start dialing their number.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software